Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete

Get Acrobat Reader


HS Juniors should file their NCAA Student Athlete Release and register with the NCAA Initial Eligibility Clearinghouse before they leave school for the summer.  In order to make an official visit to any colleges you must be registered with the Clearinghouse.

Much of what follows, was obtained from the 2002-2003 Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete obtained from (As of March, 2004, this is the latest version we could find).  You can view this archived PDF file by clicking here.

You should use the website for actual forms and online registration (not  Read and follow all instructions, and make sure you print copies of the final forms so your school can forward your transcript.

A terrific resource for searching out info on all college hockey programs for women in the US.



Page Last Updated: August 01, 2004